CWS Job Postings
CWS is always looking for qualified, professional drivers to run our routes. We carry no-touch auto freight throughout the Midwest, South, and Southeast sections of the United States. CWS is an on-time freight company. Our drivers must abide by the window times of our customers.
We hire owner-operators and drivers to run for those owner-operators. We are currently looking for drivers in the Chicago Area, Detroit Area, El Paso, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Northern Georgia.
- Have a minimum of 12 months of verifiable experience driving a 48-53 foot tractor-trailer within the last 5 (five) years.
- Be at least 22 years old.
- Be able to read, write, and speak English
- Be physically qualified with a current DOT physical long form.
- Please note- we will send you for a new physical if your most current is over a year old.
- Not have more than 4 (four) moving violations within the last 3 (three) years.
- Not have more than 1 (one) DOT recordable accidents in the last 3 (three) years (accident will be reviewed).
- Not have more than 2 (two) minor preventable accidents in the last 3 (three) years.
- Not have any CDL driving suspensions in the past 3 (three) years (exceptions may apply).
- Not have any Reckless/Careless driving convictions in the last 3 (three) years. NEVER in a commercial vehicle.
- Must set up an account on the FMCSA Clearinghouse (Link on home page)
In compliance with federal and state equal opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all independent contractor positions without regard to race, creed, sex, national origin, age, or the presence of non-job-related medical condition or handicap.